Energy and Utilities
AITalent’s learning and performance management solutions can help power, utilities and energy organisations centralise and automate employee training and development based on competencies, proficiencies and qualifications. Because AITalent’s learning management system manages learning across the entire continuum (online, live, blended, classroom, on-the-job), the critical task of mapping experiential training to learning plans can greatly simplify the administrative oversight with managing the workforce in the industry.
Additionally, AITalent’s powerful compliance training system workflows help ensure regulatory compliance with the numerous regulatory and oversight agencies that scrutinise the industry (NERC, FERC, DOE, EPA, OSHA, DOT) by providing audit trails, time stamps and e-signatures against all training records and documents.
Benefits of AITalent’s learning and compliance training management solutions include:
- Author, deliver, track and measure customized e-learning
- Accelerate employee on-boarding and new hire orientation
- Automate and manage staff certifications, re-certifications and refresher trainings
- Ensure compliance with NERC, FERC, DOE, EPA, OSHA and DOT
- Create individualized learning performance and curriculum plans
- Manages the full learning continuum: online, self-paced, classroom, on-the-job or blended
- Tie all learning activities back to individual learning performance and curriculum plans
- Align learning plans with proficiencies and qualifications
- Create, deliver and measure customized online tests and assessments
- Validated audit trails for date security and policy/SOP/training events
- Deliver training globally; in multiple language and time zones