The combined markets of insurance, banking and financial services create a complex landscape of compliance challenges such as Sarbanes-Oxley compliance which sets forth stringent document and record keeping requirements. The ever changing needs of acquiring and retaining personnel in the highly competitive financial services market requires a learning solution that covers compliance, employee induction, continuing education and succession planning.
In order to remain competitive, financial services organisations must continue to avoid non-compliance risks and control the costs of delivering effective compliance and employee training while minimising workforce turnover.
- Record keeping and document management capabilities based on the most stringent electronic audit trail standards
- Reduction in non-compliance risks by centralising compliance training, reporting and measurement
- Advanced testing and assessment engine to manage competencies and proficiencies
- Security validated audit trails for policy, SOP documents and training events
- Create, deliver and validate the completion of employee induction training, continuing education and succession plans
To find out how AITalent can help with your training delivery or compliance training requirements complete the request a call back form at the top of the page.